Sunday, January 21, 2007

My First Name Frame!!!


I made my first name frame tonight! It is for my 7th grade teacher that I still keep in contact with today! I am so proud of myself. It took me over 2 hours to make it, but I'm so excited on how it came out. It's hard to see but I stamped the word "always" in the Hodgepodge circle. I'm always telling her that I will "always" call her by her proper teacher name Mrs. Patton because she will always be my teacher. I am seeing her on Wednesday so I'm going to give it to her then (I hope she doesn't look at my blog before then! If so surprize Mrs. Patton!). I used Lovely Liliac and Certenly Celery ink and cardstock and peices from the Hodgepodge hardware set. I also used the Print Pattern background stamp for the background and the flower image from the Little Pieces set and the white gel pen for the dots on the background. I did for faux stitching around the letters stamped in certenly celery. I'm pretty pround of my accomplishment. There are definately some parts that aren't perfect, but I'm so glad I did it and I hope that Mrs. Patton likes it when I give it to her.

3 comments:

Kristine said...

OH, that's really neat!! Good job on the name frame :o) Hey, You've just been TAGGED!! See my blog...now it's YOUR turn! JFF (just for fun)

Donna Baker said...

what a wonderful gift!!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Cute name frame! Love the colors!