Tuesday, January 2, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Happy New Year everyone! I'm sorry I'm blogging this a little late, but we have been so busy. Zachary just started back to school today, so now I have a bit more time to think about doing this now. This Gingerbread house picture is one that my brother John and his family do every year! They also have a tradition every year that on New Years Eve they blow up the gingerbread house! Yes, you heard me right they blow it up!!! It's incredible! Quite a site to see. This year they made a really cute video to go along with it. It has to do also with a big wind storm that we had hear in the Seattle area right before Christmas! Take a look it is so cute. Just click on this link: http://soapbox.msn.com/video.aspx?vid=f63cd6c9-c831-4dcf-8fc2-edd58ab2ec23
Hope you all have a safe and blessed New Year!

2 comments:

Kristine said...

HAHAHA...Okay, I've seen your blog for several days now, and I just now decided to actually READ your post on this house and we viewed the video clip...OMGoodness, that's HILARIOUS Sarah!! :) That's the best. My hubby said, was that on her website? I said "ya", and the girls said "OH YEA...now we can watch it whenever we want!!!" Hehehe. THANKS...Tell John that's over the top!!

Caroline LeBel, Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator said...

Oh my gosh! That's the wildest thing EVER! I can't wait to show my kids :)