Thursday, December 28, 2006

My first blog

Hello,
This is my first attempt at blogging. I hope to have this all figured out soon so please bear with me. This picture is a sample of the candy bar wrappers that I made for my son Zachary's teachers. Although, his teachers will be getting them late due to the fact that the last day before his holiday break we had a really bad wind storm and the power went out and he had no school. We ended up being without power for 5 days!!! I'm so glad that it came on before Christmas! Yeah!

3 comments:

Kristine said...

Awesome Possum, Sarah!! Congrats on your Brand Spankin'new BLOG! :) I like your colors! They match your pics. I LOVE those adorable candybar wrappers and the cute cards as well. Looking forward to seeing what else you put on here!! Good luck~:)

Donna Baker said...

welcome to the wonderful world of blogging, Sarah!! Great project!!!

Anonymous said...

These are so cute. Do you have directions for these?